Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Add Existing Stripe Account To Clickfunnels?
Then you pertain to the right location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that permits you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a result in ending up being a client.
The idea is to guide the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to buy your service or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested until they finally buy your product or service.
The idea is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of stages or actions, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first reach potential clients. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses nurture their prospects and construct relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, companies can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
You require to be mindful of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your benefit if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I simply informed you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info item
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a connection program
- A sales funnel for a high-