Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Add Offer To Clickfunnels Auto Webinar?
Then you pertain to the right place!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a result in ending up being a customer.
The idea is to guide the individual through the process with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to purchase your service or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they finally buy your service or product.
The idea is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible so that more people end up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a possible client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of actions or stages, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first reach possible clients. This is typically through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses nurture their potential customers and build relationships. This is normally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, companies can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
You need to be aware of the sales funnel idea and how it can be utilized to your advantage if you want to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million company selling “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I simply informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your service:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program
- A sales funnel for a high-end coaching program
- A sales funnel for a group training program
- A sales funnel for an online course
- A sales funnel for a physical item