Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Can I Integrate Clickfunnels With Realgeeks?
Then you concern the right location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a lead to ending up being a consumer.
The idea is to guide the individual through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to buy your product or service.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested till they lastly purchase your product and services.
The idea is to make the procedure as smooth and easy as possible so that more individuals end up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or steps, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies first reach prospective consumers. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their prospects and build relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea, services can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You require to be mindful of the sales funnel idea and how it can be utilized to your benefit if you desire to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I create a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I just informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for a details product