Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Can You Do Registrations With Clickfunnels?
Then you pertain to the right place!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a lead to ending up being a consumer.
The concept is to assist the person through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to buy your product or service.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested till they finally buy your product or service.
The idea is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible so that more individuals end up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists companies to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of stages or actions, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first make contact with potential consumers. This is typically through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea, organizations can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel concept.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I do not like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the person that develops a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I just told you I do not like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for an information item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a conn