Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Can You Make Money With Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the right location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful viewpoint about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a cause ending up being a consumer.
The concept is to assist the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to purchase your service or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested till they finally buy your services or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and simple as possible so that more individuals wind up purchasing your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first make contact with prospective clients. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their potential customers and build relationships. This is usually done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, businesses can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
You need to be conscious of the sales funnel principle and how it can be utilized to your advantage if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the person that constructs a $360Million business selling “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, ideal?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I simply informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical