Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Can You Run Clickfunnels Without Ads?
Then you pertain to the right location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a lead to becoming a client.
The idea is to assist the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to buy your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they lastly purchase your product and services.
The idea is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially reach potential clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their potential customers and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept, organizations can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be aware of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I do not like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that builds a $360Million service selling “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, right?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I just informed you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your service:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for a details product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a connection program
- A sales funnel for a high-e