Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Can You Use Clickfunnels With Shopify?
Then you concern the ideal place!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get started!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a result in becoming a client.
The concept is to assist the individual through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to buy your product or service.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested up until they finally purchase your services or product.
The concept is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of actions or phases, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first make contact with potential clients. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their prospects and build relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel principle, businesses can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
You require to be mindful of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage if you want to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I don’t like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I just told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for a details item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a connection program
- A sales funnel for a high-end training