Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Clickfunnels 50% Two Step Opt In?
Then you come to the ideal location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a cause becoming a customer.
The concept is to assist the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to buy your product and services.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested up until they lastly purchase your services or product.
The idea is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible so that more individuals end up buying your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations first reach possible customers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their potential customers and develop relationships. This is normally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea, organizations can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I do not like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that develops a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, ideal?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I just told you I do not like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your organization:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program
- A sales funnel for a high-end coaching program
- A sales funnel for a group