Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Clickfunnels Add Arrow Background Behind Text?
Then you come to the best place!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a client.
The concept is to direct the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to purchase your product and services.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested until they finally purchase your service or product.
The idea is to make the procedure as smooth and easy as possible so that more individuals wind up purchasing your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps organizations to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of phases or steps, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first make contact with possible customers. This is typically through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their potential customers and build relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, organizations can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You require to be mindful of the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit if you want to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects take from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not sure where to start, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I just told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program