Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Clickfunnels Add Social Media Follow Us?
Then you concern the right location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a cause ending up being a consumer.
The idea is to assist the person through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to buy your product or service.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested till they lastly purchase your services or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as easy and smooth as possible so that more people wind up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first reach possible clients. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies support their potential customers and construct relationships. This is generally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea, organizations can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
You need to be mindful of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your benefit if you desire to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that builds a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I simply informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your organization:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a