Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Clickfunnels Bonus Content Funnel With Checkout?
Then you come to the best location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get started!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a cause ending up being a client.
The idea is to guide the individual through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to purchase your product and services.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested till they finally buy your product or service.
The concept is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of actions or stages, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially reach potential clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies support their prospects and develop relationships. This is generally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle, services can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
You need to be mindful of the sales funnel principle and how it can be utilized to your benefit if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I just told you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for a details product