Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Clickfunnels Domain Still Not Set Up?
Then you pertain to the right location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a lead to becoming a customer.
The idea is to direct the person through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to buy your services or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they lastly buy your product or service.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and easy as possible so that more people end up buying your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that assists companies to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially make contact with prospective clients. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their potential customers and construct relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel concept, services can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You need to be conscious of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your benefit if you want to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I do not like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that develops a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I simply told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your service:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service