Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Clickfunnels E Merce Done For You?
Then you concern the ideal location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a result in becoming a consumer.
The idea is to assist the person through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are more likely to purchase your services or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they lastly purchase your services or product.
The concept is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible so that more people wind up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of actions or phases, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies first reach prospective consumers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their prospects and build relationships. This is usually done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, companies can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you wish to increase sales and conversions, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I advise checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, ideal?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I just told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical item