Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Clickfunnels Facebook Pixel Tracking Order Value?
Then you come to the right location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get started!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a cause becoming a customer.
The idea is to assist the individual through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to buy your services or product.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested till they lastly buy your service or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and simple as possible so that more people wind up buying your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first make contact with prospective consumers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their potential customers and construct relationships. This is generally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept, organizations can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You need to be mindful of the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your advantage if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I don’t like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I just informed you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your company:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a phy