Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Clickfunnels Form Not Getting Sent Email?
Then you pertain to the right location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a result in ending up being a customer.
The concept is to assist the person through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to buy your services or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested up until they finally purchase your product or service.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and easy as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or steps, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations initially reach possible clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, services can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
You require to be aware of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your advantage if you want to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that develops a $360Million service selling “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I simply informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a