Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Clickfunnels Like Sales Page With Squarespace?
Then you come to the right place!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a consumer.
The idea is to direct the individual through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to purchase your product or service.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they lastly buy your product and services.
The concept is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more individuals wind up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists businesses to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a possible client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or phases, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations first make contact with potential customers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their prospects and construct relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel idea, businesses can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
You need to be conscious of the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit if you desire to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you want to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I do not like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the person that develops a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I simply told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for a