Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Clickfunnels Step By Step Videos Training?
Then you concern the best location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that permits you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a lead to ending up being a client.
The concept is to direct the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to purchase your product or service.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested till they lastly buy your service or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and easy as possible so that more people end up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of stages or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies first reach possible consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies support their prospects and develop relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel idea, companies can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel idea and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the person that develops a $360Million business selling “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, right?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to begin, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I just informed you I do not like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for a details item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a contin