Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Clickfunnels Two Comma Club Award Winners?
Then you pertain to the ideal place!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a result in becoming a customer.
The idea is to guide the person through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to purchase your services or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested till they finally purchase your services or product.
The concept is to make the process as smooth and easy as possible so that more individuals end up purchasing your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps services to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a possible customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially make contact with potential customers. This is typically through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses nurture their prospects and build relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea, companies can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
You require to be mindful of the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your advantage if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you want to discover more about sales funnels, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I do not like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that develops a $360Million organization selling “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re not sure where to start, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I simply informed you I do not like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your service:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a