Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Clickfunnels Upsell More Than Two Products?
Then you concern the best place!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that permits you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a cause becoming a client.
The concept is to assist the person through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to buy your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they lastly buy your services or product.
The idea is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more people end up purchasing your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a possible client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially make contact with prospective customers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their prospects and build relationships. This is normally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, services can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
You require to be mindful of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage if you want to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I do not like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the guy that constructs a $360Million organization selling “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I simply informed you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a