Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Clickfunnels What Is My Affiliate Link?
Then you pertain to the ideal location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a cause ending up being a client.
The idea is to guide the person through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to purchase your services or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested until they lastly buy your product or service.
The concept is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more individuals end up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that assists companies to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially make contact with prospective consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their potential customers and build relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, organizations can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
You require to be aware of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your advantage if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can assist you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I don’t like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million organization offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I simply told you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an information item
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity