Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Clickfunnels Yellow Edit Button Not Working?
Then you concern the ideal place!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a client.
The concept is to assist the person through the procedure with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to purchase your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested till they finally buy your services or product.
The concept is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of actions or phases, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first make contact with prospective clients. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their potential customers and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept, businesses can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that develops a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not exactly sure where to begin, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I simply informed you I don’t like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your business:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization