Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Countdown Timers For Clickfunnels Email Activecampaign?
Then you concern the ideal location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get started!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that permits you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a result in becoming a customer.
The concept is to guide the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to purchase your product or service.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested up until they finally buy your product and services.
The idea is to make the process as simple and smooth as possible so that more people end up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially make contact with prospective customers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their potential customers and build relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel concept, companies can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
If you want to increase sales and conversions, then you need to be familiar with the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million business selling “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re unsure where to begin, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I just informed you I don’t like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your service:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based