Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find Creating Upsells And Downsells In Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best place!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a result in becoming a consumer.
The concept is to assist the person through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to buy your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they lastly buy your product and services.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and easy as possible so that more people wind up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of steps or phases, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially reach possible consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their prospects and build relationships. This is normally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, services can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You need to be mindful of the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit if you want to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the person that builds a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I simply told you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your organization:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program
- A s