Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Then you come to the best location!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a consumer.
The concept is to guide the individual through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to purchase your product or service.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested up until they finally purchase your product and services.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and easy as possible so that more people wind up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations initially make contact with prospective consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies support their potential customers and construct relationships. This is usually done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel concept, businesses can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you want to increase sales and conversions, then you need to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million organization offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, right?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I just told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your organization:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for an information item
- A sales funnel for a physical product