Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for Do Clickfunnels Page Views Include Me?
Then you pertain to the ideal location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a result in becoming a client.
The concept is to guide the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to buy your services or product.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested till they finally purchase your product or service.
The concept is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more individuals end up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of actions or phases, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations initially reach possible consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, companies can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
If you want to increase sales and conversions, then you need to be familiar with the sales funnel idea and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that develops a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I just informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an