Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Do Clickfunnels Really Work For Shopify?
Then you concern the right location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a cause ending up being a customer.
The idea is to guide the person through the procedure with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to buy your service or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they finally purchase your product or service.
The concept is to make the process as smooth and easy as possible so that more individuals end up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of steps or phases, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first make contact with prospective consumers. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies nurture their potential customers and build relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea, businesses can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I do not like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the person that builds a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I create a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re not exactly sure where to begin, then I advise checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I just informed you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel