Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Does Clickfunnels Block Google Tag Manager?
Then you concern the best place!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a result in becoming a customer.
The idea is to guide the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to purchase your product or service.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested up until they finally purchase your product or service.
The concept is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more individuals wind up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies first make contact with potential consumers. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations support their prospects and build relationships. This is normally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel concept, organizations can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
If you wish to increase sales and conversions, then you require to be aware of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I do not like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million business selling “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re unsure where to begin, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I simply told you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program