Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Does Convert Kit Integrate With Clickfunnels?
Then you concern the right location!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that permits you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a cause ending up being a client.
The concept is to assist the person through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to buy your product and services.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they finally purchase your services or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as easy and smooth as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps services to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a possible consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of stages or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first reach possible customers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their potential customers and develop relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept, organizations can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your service?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects take from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I do not like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that develops a $360Million company selling “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re uncertain where to begin, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I simply told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your service:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a s