Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Facebook Lead Ads Testing Clickfunnels Integration?
Then you come to the best place!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a cause ending up being a customer.
The concept is to direct the person through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to purchase your product and services.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested up until they finally purchase your service or product.
The idea is to make the procedure as smooth and simple as possible so that more individuals wind up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel idea was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses first reach prospective consumers. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies nurture their potential customers and construct relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel concept, organizations can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be familiar with the sales funnel principle and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re not exactly sure where to begin, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I simply told you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for