Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find How Many Clickfunnels Users Are Theer?
Then you concern the right place!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a cause becoming a client.
The idea is to assist the person through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to purchase your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they lastly purchase your product and services.
The concept is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more people end up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a possible customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel idea was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations first make contact with prospective clients. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their prospects and build relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea, businesses can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be aware of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million business selling “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I simply informed you I don’t like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your company:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for a details item
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a subs