Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Add Godaddy To Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the right place!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that permits you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a lead to becoming a customer.
The concept is to direct the person through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to buy your service or product.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested till they lastly purchase your product or service.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and easy as possible so that more individuals end up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists companies to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first make contact with potential clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is usually done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel concept, companies can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You need to be aware of the sales funnel idea and how it can be utilized to your advantage if you want to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel idea.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million company selling “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, right?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I just informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your service:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info item