Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Add Stripe To Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best location!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a result in becoming a consumer.
The concept is to assist the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to buy your services or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested up until they finally purchase your services or product.
The concept is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies initially make contact with prospective customers. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies support their potential customers and build relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, businesses can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
You require to be conscious of the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit if you desire to increase sales and conversions.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that develops a $360Million company selling “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I just informed you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity