Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Build A Funnel Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best place!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a consumer.
The concept is to guide the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are more likely to buy your product or service.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested till they finally purchase your product or service.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more individuals wind up buying your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps organizations to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective customer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of actions or phases, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially reach possible consumers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services support their prospects and build relationships. This is normally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel idea, services can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million business selling “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, ideal?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re not exactly sure where to begin, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I just informed you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your company:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for an info item