Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for How To Change Clickfunnels Funnel Type?
Then you come to the right place!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a result in ending up being a client.
The concept is to guide the person through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to buy your services or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they finally buy your services or product.
The concept is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more people wind up purchasing your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or phases, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially make contact with potential customers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services support their prospects and construct relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel concept, businesses can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your advantage.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the guy that constructs a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I create a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I simply informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your service:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an