Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find How To Clone Funnel In Clickfunnels?
Then you concern the best place!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a customer.
The concept is to direct the individual through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to purchase your services or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested up until they finally buy your service or product.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more individuals wind up purchasing your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that assists services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first reach potential customers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their potential customers and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, organizations can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You need to be aware of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not exactly sure where to begin, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I simply informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your service:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for an info item
- A sales funnel for a p