Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find How To Connect Clickfunnels To Kajabi?
Then you come to the right location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that permits you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a lead to becoming a customer.
The concept is to direct the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to buy your services or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they finally purchase your service or product.
The idea is to make the procedure as easy and smooth as possible so that more individuals wind up buying your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps organizations to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations initially make contact with potential clients. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their prospects and construct relationships. This is normally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel concept, services can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be familiar with the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you want to discover more about sales funnels, then I advise checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, ideal?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I just told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your service:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for a details item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a continuity