Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find How To Connect Clickfunnels To Shopify?
Then you pertain to the best location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get started!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a result in becoming a client.
The idea is to direct the person through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to purchase your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested up until they lastly buy your services or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as easy and smooth as possible so that more people end up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially reach potential consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their potential customers and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, companies can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
You need to be mindful of the sales funnel idea and how it can be used to your advantage if you want to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re uncertain where to start, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I simply informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your organization:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for a details product
- A sales funnel for a physical p