Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find How To Connect Godaddy And Clickfunnels?
Then you pertain to the best location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a consumer.
The idea is to guide the person through the process with marketing and selling methods so that they are more likely to purchase your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested until they lastly buy your services or product.
The idea is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more individuals end up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps services to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first reach prospective consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies support their prospects and build relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel idea, services can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
You need to be conscious of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your advantage if you want to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that constructs a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not exactly sure where to begin, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I simply told you I do not like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program
- A sales funnel for a high-