Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Create Clickfunnels With WordPress?
Then you come to the ideal place!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to develop sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a lead to ending up being a consumer.
The idea is to assist the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to purchase your product and services.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they finally purchase your product or service.
The idea is to make the procedure as smooth and easy as possible so that more individuals wind up purchasing your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible customer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially make contact with possible clients. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services support their potential customers and develop relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, organizations can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you wish to increase sales and conversions, then you require to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your advantage.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I don’t like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I simply told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an information item
- A sales funnel for a phys