Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find How To Edit Funnel Navigation Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the right location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that enables you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a cause becoming a client.
The concept is to assist the person through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to purchase your product or service.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested up until they lastly purchase your service or product.
The idea is to make the procedure as simple and smooth as possible so that more people end up purchasing your services or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a procedure that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of actions or stages, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations initially make contact with potential clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where companies support their prospects and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, companies can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be familiar with the sales funnel principle and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I do not like to check out sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the person that builds a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I just informed you I do not like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your service:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for a details product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program
- A sales funnel for a high-end