Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Email After Clickfunnels Sale?
Then you come to the ideal place!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes someone from being a result in becoming a customer.
The concept is to guide the person through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are most likely to purchase your services or product.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they lastly purchase your product and services.
The idea is to make the procedure as smooth and simple as possible so that more people end up purchasing your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps organizations to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective client all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first introduced by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of steps or phases, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies first reach possible customers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their prospects and build relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel concept, businesses can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be familiar with the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your advantage.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel idea.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that develops a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I advise checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I simply informed you I do not like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your service:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based business
- A sales funnel for a details product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a connection program
- A sales funnel for a high-e