Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for How To Get Certified On Clickfunnels?
Then you concern the right location!
I have actually utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that enables you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a process that takes somebody from being a lead to becoming a customer.
The concept is to guide the individual through the process with marketing and selling methods so that they are most likely to buy your service or product.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested till they lastly buy your service or product.
The concept is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more individuals end up purchasing your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies initially reach possible clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services nurture their prospects and construct relationships. This is typically done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle, companies can more effectively track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you wish to increase sales and conversions, then you need to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel idea and how it can be utilized to your advantage.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to choice.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that builds a $360Million company offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, best?
Now you may be believing …
How can I create a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your service.
I simply told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your service:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a