Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Make Clickfunnels Page Homepage?
Then you pertain to the ideal place!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a lead to becoming a consumer.
The idea is to guide the person through the procedure with marketing and selling methods so that they are more likely to purchase your product or service.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get a growing number of interested up until they lastly purchase your service or product.
The concept is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more people wind up buying your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where businesses initially reach possible consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their potential customers and build relationships. This is generally done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle, businesses can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be familiar with the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Understand the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel concept.
If you want to discover more about sales funnels, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that builds a $360Million business selling “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I simply informed you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a connection program
- A sales funnel for a high-end t