Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find How To Promote Clickfunnels For Free?
Then you come to the ideal location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a cause ending up being a customer.
The idea is to direct the person through the procedure with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to purchase your product and services.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested until they finally purchase your service or product.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more people wind up buying your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps companies to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a possible consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where organizations initially make contact with potential customers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their potential customers and build relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel concept, organizations can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your business?
If you wish to increase conversions and sales, then you need to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle.
If you wish to discover more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your service.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the person that develops a $360Million organization selling “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, best?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I simply told you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your organization:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for a details item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital product