Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Reset Stats In Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best location!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that permits you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a result in becoming a customer.
The concept is to assist the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to buy your product or service.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who are interested in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested till they finally buy your product and services.
The concept is to make the process as easy and smooth as possible so that more individuals wind up buying your product and services.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be utilized to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps businesses to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your prospects through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is typically represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services first make contact with potential clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their potential customers and develop relationships. This is normally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through prices pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel concept, companies can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
You need to be conscious of the sales funnel idea and how it can be used to your advantage if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline more effectively.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to learn more about sales funnels, then I suggest taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can help you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that builds a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s incredible, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I create a sales funnel for my organization?
If you’re unsure where to start, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I just informed you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your company:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an information product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a connection program