Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Set Up Membership Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my sincere viewpoint about it as well as Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to produce sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes someone from being a result in becoming a consumer.
The concept is to assist the person through the process with marketing and selling methods so that they are more likely to buy your product and services.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of individuals who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested up until they lastly purchase your service or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as smooth and easy as possible so that more individuals end up buying your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists services to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a prospective consumer all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel principle was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of steps or stages, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the client.
The sales funnel can be divided into 3 primary phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially make contact with potential clients. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where organizations nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and utilizing the sales funnel principle, companies can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you want to increase sales and conversions, then you need to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel idea and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Understand the journey that your prospects take from awareness to choice.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel concept.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I do not like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that constructs a $360Million organization selling “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, right?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re uncertain where to begin, then I recommend taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I simply informed you I do not like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your business:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for a details product
- A sales funnel for a physical product
- A sales funnel for a digital