Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you looking for How To Use Clickfunnels For Doterra?
Then you come to the best place!
I have actually used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a cause ending up being a customer.
The idea is to direct the individual through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to buy your product and services.
You can think about it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who have an interest in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get increasingly more interested till they finally purchase your service or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as simple and smooth as possible so that more people end up purchasing your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that helps services to track and handle their sales pipeline, from the initial contact with a potential client all the way through to the final sale.
The sales funnel concept was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of phases or actions, each of which represents a different level of dedication from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main phases:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies first make contact with possible consumers. This is generally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their potential customers and develop relationships. This is generally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo presentations.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where companies close the sale and make conversions. This is generally done through pricing pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel idea, organizations can more effectively track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be knowledgeable about the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can assist you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and using the sales funnel principle.
If you want to find out more about sales funnels, then I suggest checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I don’t like to check out sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the guy that builds a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your organization.
I just told you I don’t like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your service:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- An item launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based company
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital