Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you trying to find How To Use Clickfunnels On Facebook?
Then you pertain to the best place!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my honest opinion about it along with Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Let’s get going!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software application that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a result in ending up being a client.
The concept is to assist the individual through the process with marketing and selling strategies so that they are most likely to purchase your service or product.
You can think of it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of individuals who are interested in what you’re selling.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested up until they lastly buy your product and services.
The idea is to make the process as smooth and easy as possible so that more people wind up buying your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists companies to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel idea was first presented by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is frequently represented as a series of phases or steps, each of which represents a different level of commitment from the consumer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies first make contact with prospective customers. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, material marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses nurture their prospects and develop relationships. This is typically done through e-mail marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where businesses close the sale and make conversions. This is usually done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By understanding and using the sales funnel principle, organizations can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your company?
If you want to increase conversions and sales, then you require to be aware of the sales funnel principle and how it can be used to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by understanding and using the sales funnel concept.
If you want to discover more about sales funnels, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your business.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the man that builds a $360Million service selling “sales funnel”.
That’s remarkable, right?
Now you may be believing …
How can I produce a sales funnel for my business?
If you’re not sure where to begin, then I suggest having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a terrific resource that can assist you to much better understand sales funnels and how to utilize them to grow your company.
I just informed you I do not like to read sales books!
My sincere apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can develop for your company:
- A list building sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A training sales funnel
- An occasion sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for an information item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital item
- A sales funnel for a membership