Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for How To Use Tags In Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best place!
I have used ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful opinion about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that allows you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a lead to becoming a consumer.
The concept is to direct the individual through the process with marketing and selling techniques so that they are more likely to purchase your services or product.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a lot of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested till they finally purchase your services or product.
The concept is to make the procedure as simple and smooth as possible so that more individuals wind up purchasing your service or product.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase conversions and sales.
It is a tool that assists services to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel principle was first introduced by marketer, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson specifies the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and finally decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of stages or actions, each of which represents a various level of commitment from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three primary stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where companies initially reach prospective customers. This is usually through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid marketing.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where services support their prospects and construct relationships. This is usually done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where services close the sale and make conversions. This is typically done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel principle, organizations can better track and manage their sales pipeline, and boost sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
If you wish to increase sales and conversions, then you require to be familiar with the sales funnel concept and how it can be utilized to your benefit.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your prospects draw from awareness to decision.
- Track and handle your sales pipeline better.
- Increase sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to learn more about sales funnels, then I recommend checking out Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a great resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I don’t like to read sales books.
Because case, let’s listen to the man that builds a $360Million business offering “sales funnel”.
That’s amazing, ideal?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I develop a sales funnel for my company?
If you’re unsure where to begin, then I advise taking a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to better understand sales funnels and how to use them to grow your company.
I simply told you I do not like to read sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can build for your service:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A membership sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based organization
- A sales funnel for an info product
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a subscription service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program
- A sales funnel for a high-end coaching program
- A sales funnel for a group