Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Ed The Edward
Are you searching for Lead Pages Vs Kartra Vs Clickfunnels?
Then you come to the best location!
I have utilized ClickFunnels myself and in this post, I am going to share my truthful viewpoint about it in addition to Top 10 reasons why people love ClickFunnels.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
|Free Trial||14-Days Free Trial|
|Training||One Funnel Away Challenge|
|For Whom||Begginer to Expert For Building Sales Funnels.|
|Is ClickFunnels Legit?||Yes, ClickFunnels is 100% Legit.|
What Is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is software that permits you to create sales funnels.
A sales funnel is a procedure that takes somebody from being a lead to becoming a client.
The concept is to assist the individual through the procedure with marketing and selling strategies so that they are more likely to purchase your product and services.
You can consider it like a funnel.
At the top of the funnel, you have a great deal of people who have an interest in what you’re offering.
As they go through the funnel, they get more and more interested until they finally buy your product or service.
The concept is to make the process as smooth and simple as possible so that more individuals end up purchasing your product or service.
What Is Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a sales process that can be used to increase sales and conversions.
It is a tool that assists organizations to track and manage their sales pipeline, from the preliminary contact with a potential consumer all the way through to the last sale.
The sales funnel concept was first presented by marketing expert, Russell Brunson.
In his book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online, Brunson defines the sales funnel as “a process that takes your potential customers through a journey from awareness to interest, desire, and lastly decision.”
The sales funnel is often represented as a series of stages or steps, each of which represents a various level of dedication from the customer.
The sales funnel can be divided into three main stages:
- The top of the sales funnel, or TOFU, is where services initially reach prospective clients. This is normally through online channels such as SEO, content marketing, or paid advertising.
- The middle of the sales funnel, or MOFU, is where businesses support their potential customers and develop relationships. This is normally done through email marketing, sales calls, or demo discussions.
- The bottom of the sales funnel, or BOFU, is where organizations close the sale and make conversions. This is normally done through rates pages, order forms, or thank-you pages. By comprehending and using the sales funnel idea, organizations can better track and handle their sales pipeline, and increase sales and conversions.
What does that mean for you and your organization?
You need to be conscious of the sales funnel concept and how it can be used to your advantage if you desire to increase conversions and sales.
The sales funnel can help you to:
- Comprehend the journey that your potential customers take from awareness to decision.
- Track and manage your sales pipeline better.
- Boost sales and conversions by comprehending and utilizing the sales funnel concept.
If you wish to find out more about sales funnels, then I advise having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s an excellent resource that can help you to much better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your organization.
I do not like to read sales books.
In that case, let’s listen to the person that builds a $360Million service offering “sales funnel”.
That’s fantastic, right?
Now you may be thinking …
How can I create a sales funnel for my service?
If you’re not exactly sure where to start, then I recommend having a look at Brunson’s book, DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online.
It’s a fantastic resource that can assist you to better comprehend sales funnels and how to use them to grow your business.
I simply told you I don’t like to check out sales books!
My genuine apologies.
Here is a list of funnels you can construct for your company:
- A lead generation sales funnel
- An ecommerce sales funnel
- A webinar sales funnel
- A product launch sales funnel
- A consulting sales funnel
- A coaching sales funnel
- An event sales funnel
- A subscription sales funnel
- A high-ticket sales funnel
- A sales funnel for a service-based service
- A sales funnel for a details item
- A sales funnel for a physical item
- A sales funnel for a digital product
- A sales funnel for a membership service
- A sales funnel for a continuity program